Below is an excerpt from an article in Timeout Melbourne, you can read the full article by clicking the button below.
A PREMIUM PURPOSE-BUILT RESIDENCE – UNPARALLED QUALITY IN AGED CARE LIVING
Set over 3 levels of living, in a peaceful location in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, this stunning new residence provides the highest standards of clinical care in the finest surroundings. Aurrum Plenty offers stylish interiors, generously appointed luxury suites, beautiful landscaped gardens and alfresco dining areas.
The 120-bed aged care facility opened in November 2017.
QUALITY CARE & SUPPORT
Our highly trained and specialised team of staff are committed to providing exceptional clinical care and support to residents and their families.
The 120-bed residence, which is expected to open in October 2017, will offer low, high, and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Specialist cognitive and Memory Support Unit (dementia) care
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service