Planning Commercial Kitchens
With over 30 years of experience in developing commercial kitchen design plans, Mariljohn have found that the biggest mistake hospitality businesses make is not planning their kitchen renovations. Avoiding the need for quick fixes and short-term updates, our team are dedicated to ensuring a complete commercial kitchen interior design is achieved for every client.
Planning Every Step
If you’re an owner, general manager, or head chef of a hospitality business, the more prepared you are the more efficient the process will be from design to completion. Prior to organising a free consultation with us, we advise that you prepare the following:
- Building plans and any current commercial kitchen blueprints you may have
- Any concept sketches or commercial kitchen layouts and designs that you like
- Your feature menu and the types of food that your kitchen will produce
- Your future vision for the business
- Your design budget and ongoing costs, including staff quantities & experience levels
If you’re looking for a sustainable long-term relationship to improve the productivity of your kitchen, start planning & contact us for advice.
History of Success
View our client success and news articles to see how we have helped restaurants, franchises, hotels and more plan and execute exceptional commercial kitchen designs. Sustained success is a key focus of our partnerships, as such we have completed 15 (and counting) projects for the Malaysian restaurant franchise Papparich. Also helping local businesses, such as Sorrento Baths, with commercial kitchen space planning to maximise the area available, our diverse portfolio showcases our dedication to each & every client.