Hospitality Trends Speaker
Speaking at thousands of trade shows and events, Mathew Kent (CEO of Mariljohn) can discuss current trends in the hospitality industry at your next function. Having been in the hospitality industry for over 14 years, Mathew has worked with organisations such as leading restaurants, sports bar franchises, and large-scale hotels.
Growing Mariljohn into one of the top 10 largest Australian commercial kitchen design companies, Mathew is an expert on the new trends in the hospitality industry. Learn important information about the future of hospitality industry trends to ensure your kitchen is built to last.
What makes Mathew an excellent public speaker?:
- Experience working with over 6,000 Mariljohn clients in Australia & internationally
- A background of playing professional baseball
- Enjoys a range of hobbies including golf, dirt biking, and travelling the world
Existing talks on hospitality trends
- Future of hospitality and how it affects your commercial kitchen and bar
- The art of designing a half-million dollar kitchen (or more) for a fraction of the cost
- What every franchisor should know before building their next kitchen
Contact Us Today
Don’t miss an opportunity to get a knowledgeable and engaging speaker at your next kitchen design expo. Mathew can deliver on range of compelling topics or custom talks. Contact us on (03) 9460 3421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.